Presenting wild and wonderful hacks that might actually make organizing your life a little bit fun.
1. Transform Starbuck’s Frappuccino Bottles into Storage Jars.
Cottage in the Oaks / Via hometalk.com
Frap addict’s claim: she “only buys it for the bottle.”
2. Stash Winter Gear in an Over-the-Door Shoe Holder.
In other news, thousands of displaced shoes are found mysteriously scattered everywhere.
3. Build a Hanging Board out of Bent Spoons and Pallet Wood.
The Wood Grain Cottage / Via hometalk.com
So that’s where all our good sterling’s disappearing to.
4. Put Together the Look of Custom Built-ins from IKEA Shelves.
No. 29 Design / Via hometalk.com
For those who own a *LOT* of stuff.
5. Tuck Art Supplies into Salvaged Tin Cans.
Mendez Manor / Via hometalk.com
Because what could be more artistic than a used tin can?
6. Use a Tension Rod to Tidy up under the Kitchen Sink.
Made From Pinterest / Via hometalk.com
When tension is a blessing in disguise.
7. “Magnetize” Your Spice Jars for Handier Storage.
Ivylore / Via hometalk.com
Spice jars. On magnets. Whew! For a minute we thought that microwave was going to blast into outer space.
8. Create a DIY Foil Holder Rack for Your Pantry Door.
Shanty2Chic / Via hometalk.com
Why didn’t someone think of this sooner?
9. Display Crafting Materials on a Convenient Pegboard.
Honeybear Lane / Via hometalk.com
If you’ve got it, flaunt it.
10. Arrange Pantry Items in Neat ‘n’ Tidy Baskets.
diy Design Fanatic / Via hometalk.com
You could call this an organizational basket case. But please don’t.
11. Hang Cosmetics Right on the Bathroom Wall.
Christina’s Adventures / Via hometalk.com
Stow everything for your face in one place.
12. Build a DIY Garage Organizer and Save $$.
AnyoneCanDecorate / Via hometalk.com
Welcome to the Storage Revolution, Comrade.
13. Turn a Discarded Dresser into a Sewing Desk with Shelves A-Plenty.
How to raise your shelf worth.
14. Revive Empty Folgers Coffee Containers as Funky Kitchen Canisters.
Kitchen Kelli / Via hometalk.com
Nowadays they call it recycling. We used to call it poverty.
15. Construct Space-Saving Storage Bins – and Put Them on Wheels.
Richard H / Via hometalk.com
Wheel’s on fire, rollin’ down the road.
16. Cast Your Mason Jars in the Role of Individual Tooth Care Holders.
Lolly Jane B / Via hometalk.com
Mo-o-o-om! He touched my mason jar!
17. Craft Charming Shelves from Baskets.
TheKimSixFix / Via hometalk.com
What fun! Baskets repurposed as mini bathroom shelves.
18. Take Your Equipment Everywhere on a DIY Portable Tool Caddy.
Mom4Real / Via hometalk.com
Next comes buying your tools leashes and adorable little turtlenecks.
19. Add a Business-Like Atmosphere to Your Home Office with Upcycled Water Skis
Is this last idea insanely clever or just insane?
Source : buzzfeed.com